Can you believe that we are just over halfway through the year?! It’s mad!!
With things changing in my life recently, I figured that it’s time to create some new goals to achieve in the six months that we have left of the year.
- Write something (almost) every day. I love to write. Whether it’s a blog post, a personal essay or a short story, writing just makes me happy.
- Complete a 30 day fitness challenge. I start these challenges all the time but after about three days, I quit. Let’s hope I can accomplish one this year.
- Actually finish a book. In the last four months, I haven’t finished a single book. I love to read but it’s just because I can’t focus on a book and I get distracted.
- Walk 10,000 steps or more at least four days of the week. This is probably pretty easy for me as I do a lot of walking but I thought that I would make this a goal anyway.
- Be more focused. My attention span is absolutely rubbish. I get distracted by the smallest thing. Plus, I’m always walking into people because I’m busy scrolling through Twitter.
- Wear everything I own. I have a few items of clothing that I just don’t wear. If I don’t want something anymore then the least I can do is donate it.
- Move somewhere bigger and safer. Simon and I are currently trying to move house as where we live is tiny and it also has a lot of dangerous people around. Fingers crossed that we find somewhere soon.
- Get back into photography. I used to absolutely love taking photos. I need to get back into it and start heading outside with my camera more.
- Turn internet friends into real life friends. I don’t have any real life friends but I have plenty of online friends. I would love to meet some of them this year.
- Go on a road trip. With Simon hopefully learning to drive soon, this might actually be a possibility. I love the idea of getting in the car, blasting some tunes and having a drive somewhere.
- Get another tattoo. I love tattoos and I love having them done. The only thing that would stop me from achieving this goal is money.
- Buy Disneyland Paris Annual Passes. I’ve said I’m going to get them so many time but something changes and we either can’t afford them or we just don’t have the time to go.
- Learn the basics of Spanish or French. I have started learning both languages on and off but I need to just pick one and stick to it.
- Create an upload schedule for YouTube and stick to it. I doubt this one will happen as I currently go through phases with YouTube but I can try.
- Get to my goal weight. I have a new personal trainer and he is super lovely so hopefully, he will help me reach this goal but the end of the year.
- Learn to cook something new. I have a habit of eating the same things, over and over again. I don’t mind too much but it would be nice to cook something new.
- Stretch every day. Stretching makes me feel so good so I really need to do it more often. I would love to do it in both the morning and the evening.
- Start a gratitude journal. I love journaling and I have an extensive collection of notebooks so I might as well use some to bring a little positivity to my life.
- Listen to podcasts. I’ve listened to a couple of episodes of a podcast in my life but I didn’t pay too much attention. I want to get into them though.
- Save up some money. I love to shop but it’s time I get serious and start a savings fund. There are a few things that will cost a lot in the future and I need some money behind me.
So, here are all my goals for the rest of the year. What goals do you have?