Snail mail is so fun! Sending mail to your friends all over the world can be such a lovely experience which can help you gain knowledge of different cultures and lifestyles.
But what can you write to your penpals when you feel like you’ve already told them everything?!
- A song that has the perfect lyrics to describe your feelings.
- How you would spend £100,000.
- The first thing you’d do if you won the lottery.
- Your least favourite food.
- Explain something that you are currently worried about.
- A story from when you were drunk (as long as you’re of drinking age).
- Your pet peeves.
- What you think people misunderstand about you the most.
- A list of people who have influenced and inspired you.
- Your favourite childhood memories.
- Share something that you regret.
- On a scale of 1-10, how clean do you keep your home.
- Your first job, most recently job and any job inbetween.
- If you could have a superpower, which would you want.
- Your 5 year plan.
- One thing that you use everyday that you couldn’t live without.
- Your favourite part of your life so far.
- Share a special skill that you have.
- How you store your snail mail.
- Your favourite song to sing in the shower.
- Your dream job as a kid.
- How you sleep at night (pj style, door open or closed, bedtime routine).
- Discuss a dream party.
- A mini review of a book, film or game you’ve been playing.
- Share something that cheers you up no matter what.
Hopefully now you’ll never run out of things to write to your pen pal about!
Leave a Reply